live-config - System Configuration Scripts
live-config contains the scripts that configure a live system during the boot process (late userspace).
- 2012-09-26: Releasing first 4.0 alpha version (4.0~a1-1).
- 2012-08-03: Releasing first 3.0 stable version (3.0.0-1).
- 2012-07-24: Releasing first 3.0 beta version (3.0~b1-1).
- 2011-01-25: Releasing last 2.0 stable version (2.0.15-1).
- 2010-08-10: Releasing first 3.0 alpha version (3.0~a1-1).
- 2010-08-10: Releasing first 2.0 stable version (2.0.0-1).
- 2010-05-24: Uploading initial version to debian (2.0~a1-1).
The sources of live-config are released under the terms of the GNU General Public License 3 (or later), and available in a Git repository.